Sunday, January 21, 2007

how to write your first blog ever

Assingment: A blog about me. Where to begin? Well, I could tell you my birthdate, which is 4/11/1984, or the fact that I was adopted from Guatemala, I'm an only child and I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on toast, that I enjoy animals which is why I work at a vet, or that I love people which is why I serve at a restaurant, that I'm in love with my boyfriend of 4 years, I hate bad breath, I dislike teachers who think they know everything, I love to take naps, I like getting my nails done, I've kissed worms in my backyard, I talk to myself on occasion, I get teary-eyed over roadkill, I can barely walk in heels, I would love to be a scientologist, I hate people who look at girls like an object, I absolutely adore my cat Coco Chanel, and I really dislike green olives. I'm a Sabres fan, a Buffalo, NY fan, but I would move away from here in a heartbeat if I could. If I could do one thing it would be to go to South Africa and see and study the elephants in the wild. Or perhaps it would be to help children in Central and South America who don't have food or water or an education, because that could have been me. My dream car is the new Volvo SUV. I love the ocean. I hate being too cold or too hot. I enjoy the silence and the sun in the early morning, I miss rowing crew and I am the WORST EVER at writing blogs because I think they are quite useless, and I'd rather do something different with my time, like, read a good book. But I love to try new things and to learn so....I'll give it a whirl :)

No comments: